All Shikoku Rail Pass
This 1,100-kilometer trip connects the railways of Shikoku.
From the window you will see majestic natural scenery, including the tranquil islands of the Seto Inland Sea, the Pacific Ocean, and trees of varied colours.
Shikoku also has magnificent natural scenery and famous hot springs like the stunning Oboke Gorge, the Shimanto River, known as Japan's last clear stream, and Dogo Onsen, Japan's oldest hot springs.
Moreover, there are also trains running on Shikoku's railroads that are fun just to ride, like the Anpanman Train and the Torocco Train.
Come to Shikoku and enjoy a relaxing visit.
※ To get more information. Please visit All Shikoku Rail Pass website operated by Shikoku Railway Company..
Price of All Shikoku Rail Pass
|Type||Ordinary (coach class)
|3 Days||5 Days
|4 Days||5 Days
|5 Days||5 Days
|7 Days||5 Days
How to obtain Japan Rail Pass
Present your Exchange Order and obtain your JAPAN RAIL PASS after you arrive in Japan.
You have to turn in your Exchange Order (with your passport) to receive your JAPAN RAIL PASS at a JAPAN RAIL PASS exchange office in a major JR station.
- You cannot use an Exchange Order when you travel on JR lines. Turn in your Exchange Order and obtain your Japan Rail Pass at one of
JAPAN RAIL PASS exchange offices.
(Please note the office hours and closing days)
- Your Exchange Order must be turned in for a Japan Rail Pass within three months of the date the Order was issued.
(for example, an Exchange Order issued on 15 April would have to be turned in by 14 July)
- At the time of the exchange you will be asked to fill in a short application form and to show your passport with the Temporary Visitor stamp that you received on entry into Japan. You must show your passport* and this stamp to process the Rail Pass Exchange Order.
- Without your passport, the pass exchange will not be made. (A photocopy of your passport is also not acceptable because you must show the "Temporary Visitor" stamp in it.)
- If you are a Japanese national resident in a country other than Japan and with permanent resident status in that country, please show, in addition to your passport, documents testifying to your status.
- The type of PASS described on the Exchange Order cannot be changed.
How to make seat reservations
After turning in your Exchange Order for a JAPAN RAIL PASS, you can make seat reservations at a "Midori-no-madoguchi" (ticket office).
- Please apply for reserved seat tickets at the JR ticket counter (Midori-no-madoguchi) or JR Travel Service Centre (Twinkle Plaza) in the major JR Hokkaido stations.
- You can get a reserved seat ticket for free of charge by telling a boarding date, name of the train and the section you take a train.
Online reservation (JR-EAST Train Reservation)
- Seat reservations can be made by using JR-EAST Train Reservation.
- Tickets reserved online should be collected before 9:00 p.m. of the day before you ride the train at a designated station or JR Travel Service Centre during office hours.
- As JR-EAST Train Reservation cannot be used if you plan to collect your tickets on the same day as you ride a train, please receive the reserved seat tickets by showing your Hokkaido Rail Pass at JR Ticket Counter (Midori-no-madoguchi).
- Seats for sightseeing trains and temporary trains cannot be reserved.