Discover the World Heritage listed Mt. Fuji, Japan's highest and majestic mountain. You will visit Kawaguchi-ko Lake and Oshino Hakkai. You will meet Ninja at Oshino Ninja Village. A trip up to Mt Fuji's 5th station at an elevation of 2,300 meters and an attraction of sightseeing flight simulator at Fuji airways are forgettable.
|1. Standard||Meals||1 Lunch||Adult||JPY15,000||Child||JPY11,000|
※ Children (6-11 years), Infants (0-5 years. Meals, seating and other such services are not included)
"Love Map" monument at Shinjuku [map] (08:50)
Approx. 9 hours
[Yamanashi] Oshino Eight Ponds, Oshino Ninja Village, Mt. Fuji 5th Station, Fuji Airways (FujiQ Highland)
English-speaking interpreter guide, Other admission fees and transportation costs included in the tour, Lunch (option)
01 Jan - 31 Dec : Daily
01, 06 Jan, 25 Feb, 03-05 May, 14 Jul, 11-13 Aug, 15 Sep, 06 Oct, 23 Nov, 22 Dec
8:50am Depart from meeting point at Shinjuku
Meeting 5 min prior to the departure time.
Oshino Hakkai "Oshino Eight Ponds" (30 min)
- Excellent views of Mt. Fuji with spring water.
- Japanese traditional and rural views.
- Enjoy walking around some ponds.
- Try and see fresh fruit and local foods.
Oshino Shinobi no Sato "Oshino Ninja Village" (75 min)
- Beautiful Views of Mt. Fuji with Japanese garden.
- You can find Japanese traditional culture with Ninja.
- You can take a photo with Ninja.
☆ Lunch info
Mt. Fuji 5th Station (30 min)
- You will get the closest view of Mt. Fuji.
- There are a Shinto shrine.
- lf we cannot go there, we will attend the highest point on driveway.
- In addition, if we only go to the first station, we will attend Fuji Visitor Centre as an addition point.
Fuji Airways (40 min)
- All season views of Mt. Fuji.
- No need to worry about weather because this is an inside activity.
- 4D experience which is made by the Japanese latest technology.
Lake Kawaguchi-ko (20 min)
- One of Fuji Five Lakes
- A gateway to Mt. Fuji and a must-see sight
- Enjoy the natural reflecting pool for Mt. Fuji!
C/O Kinokuniya Bookstores
The Galeries 500 George St
Sydney NSW 2000